As with the nation, we are deeply concerned with the coronavirus pandemic. There is no greater priority than protecting our collective health and minimizing the spread of the virus. At the present time, we remain open and will follow all publicly issued guidelines on dealing with the virus.
Specifically, we are taking every measure advised to protect our team, our guests and our residents… as well as all fellow citizens in the following ways:
- Remaining diligent with our frequent cleaning and sanitization throughout our property and are following social distancing guidelines by limiting gatherings in common areas. We encourage all guests to follow published CDC guidelines about protecting themselves: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
- Keeping our employees fully informed on how to stay healthy on the job and at home. No employee is permitted to work if they are not feeling well.
- Modifying our cancellation policy and offering flexibility for those who made reservations arriving prior to April 30th. Please call for details.
As an outdoor property where all residents and guests can shelter within their own protected environment, we have the ability to help our fellow citizens get through this crisis in these ways:
- RV travelers stuck away from their home or are in the process of traveling back to their home as well as the legion of full-time RVers.
- Individuals or families who choose to shelter within their RV, the ability to be closer to nature and safe outdoor environments.
- Most importantly, we are here to welcome and support any remote or traveling workers or front-line heroes who are involved in the efforts to stem the crises or support our fellow citizens’ safety and health.
If you have any questions or if we can help in any way, please call (979) 266-7622 or email: email@example.com