Rules & Regs
- Rent is to be paid on time (3 day only grace period). $25 late fee; $25 for insufficient funds check.
- No loud parties, excessive noise, big groups or large gatherings are tolerated, as determined by management. Quiet hours are from 9:00pm – 7:00am.
- Area around RV/trailer will be kept neat and clean as determined by the management. One verbal or written warning will be administered with a 5-day period to comply; if in non-compliance after first warning, tenant may be removed from property.)
- Speed limit is 10 mph.
- No sheds or utility buildings are allowed.
- One (1) vehicle allowed per RV space. Extra vehicles, boats, etc. are not allowed.
- Park in designated areas. No parking allowed on the grass or patios.
- No loud motorcycles.
- No large steps or porches of any size to be installed without approval by the management.
- Children are to be supervised and parents/guardians must assume responsibility for all actions of their children and their guests’ children.
- No large animals. Pets must be approved by the management. Pets must not disturb the peace of the park and its’ tenants.
- Pets must be on leash at all times. Clean-up after pets is mandatory. Plantation Oaks, its owners, management or representatives are not and will not be held responsible or liable for any bodily injury, property damage or medical payments to others, caused by any animal whether owned or not owned by tenants or guests.
- Garbage pickup is Tuesday and Friday. Please put household garbage in dumpsters and any recycle bins provided. Do not leave trash or rubbish outside RV overnight.
- You must keep your RV/trailer in good working condition and clean. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
- Cleanliness of the RV park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by the management. Upon vacating the park, please leave the site clean, free of debris and items. If management determines site was vacated and left in a poor condition, the park has a right to charge a cleanup and/or haul away fee.
- No grease, shop towels, plastics, etc. put in the sewer. Absolutely nothing is to be put into the sewer system other than toilet waste.
- Hazardous materials or foreign chemicals, including any kind of grease, cleaners, paint thinners, batteries shall be discarded properly and not anywhere on the property.
- Do not pour any substance out onto the grounds, specifically near or around extensive tree roots. We wish to preserve the health and beauty of existing trees.
- Gray water must be contained. Any spill must be cleaned up by responsible party.
- TEXAS LAW requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using threaded connector or rubber donut. All hoses not properly connected will be charged $25 for connection.
- $25 refundable deposit required for sewer line connection adapter.
- No plants or objects in the grass that interfere with maintenance. You must keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and out of the way of the grounds crew. All power, water and sewer hoses are to run inside tires, and under RV to connection.
- One RV per space, 2 people maximum per RV. An additional $100 per person for any additional guests that stay longer than a 5-day period. All overnight guests must check in with management.
- Current renter may not sublet trailer, and if sold or given to someone else, the trailer must be moved immediately, or new owner must sign contract as new tenant.
- Please help conserve electricity and other utilities. No car or RV washing with RV park water.
- No digging or erecting poles without approval of the management (including satellite dishes).
- No tampering with electrical boxes. Notify management if there is a problem.
- Management of Plantation Oaks RV Park is not responsible for loss or damage to Tenant’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, accidents or any other casualty or act of God. Tenant expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and is responsible for carrying his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guest or visitor of the park shall be billed to Tenant or guest.
- Treat your neighbors and the management with respect.
- No disturbance to the existing trees or landscape of any kind (i.e. nails, screws, posters, etc.).
- Any and all expenses due (including, but not limited to electricity usage fees, daily rate fees, and/or any assessed fees, etc.) upon departing MUST be paid prior to departure.
- Owners and management suggest Tenant to provide their own 30/50amp GFCI receptacle to protect their trailer; if Tenant chooses not to, tenant releases Plantation Oaks and any of its representatives from all liability for any damages.
- $200 electrical deposit required – refunded if current with all electricity charges upon move-out. Refunds less any electrical charges due at move out will be issued from the corporate office within 5 to 7 business days from move out date.
- No refunds or prorated rent is given for shortened stays at Plantation Oaks.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem necessary.
- Any additional questions or concerns should be directed to the management.
For Loss or Injury:
RV Tenant shall indemnify and hold harmless Plantation Oaks RV Park, its officers, owners and employees from any and all claims, liability and expenses, loss, damage, costs including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, award, fine or judgment for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property arising out of the Tenant’s exercise of his or her rights hereunder, Tenant’s alleged or actual negligent act, regardless of whether such act is active or passive, except as may be solely caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of Plantation Oaks RV Park, its officers, owners and/or employees.
Please help keep Plantation Oaks RV Park a peaceful, clean and wonderful place to be! Thank you!